01 | About
Neil Ever Osborne is a Canadian photojournalist, filmmaker, and visual artist.
His projects bear witness to the complex relationship between people and the planet.
Osborne’s gritty documentary approach broadly examines the causes and impacts of the climate crisis, as well as the solutions that will mitigate global warming, as recently depicted in works covering deforestation in Borneo, polar bears on the sea ice in the Arctic, and offshore wind power on the American Eastern Seaboard.
In this pursuit, he focuses his lens on humanity’s enduring spirit and nature’s resiliency.
When not in the field on assignment, he is based out of his studio in Toronto, Ontario.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
02 | Bear Witness: Subarctic Documentary Film
03 | Credentials
• Explorer, National Geographic Society
• Fellow, International League of Conservation Photographers
• Fellow, The Explorer’s Club
• Fellow, Royal Canadian Geographical Society
• Founder & Managing Partner, Evermaven
04 | Past Credentials
• Assistant, Frans Lanting & National Geographic Magazine
• Assistant, Paul Nicklen & National Geographic Magazine
• Assistant, Cristina Mittermeier & National Geographic Magazine
• Inaugural Photographer-in-Residence, Canadian Geographic Magazine
• Inaugural Climate Change & Sustainability Editor, The Weather Network
• Inaugural Conservation Photography Editor, Canadian Wildlife Magazine
• Alumni, The Eddie Adams Workshop
• Alumni, MediaStorm Workshop
• Ambassador, Nikon Canada
• Ph.D. in Environmental Studies, Faculty of Environmental & Urban Change, York University
• M.A. in Visual Communication, School of Visual Communication, Ohio University
• B.Sc. in Biology (Specialization in Conservation), School of the Environment, Trent University
05 | I Am 360º Film
06 | Featured Editorial Partners
07 | Featured ENGO Partners
08 | Featured Indigenous Partners
09 | The Shot That Got Away Short Film