I am an associate member of the International League of Conservation Photographers (iLCP) and a contributing editor and photographer for the Canadian Wildlife Magazine. Using conservation photography practices, I blend my backgrounds in science and photojournalism to bridge gaps between people whose conservation goals are best met through collaboration.
View samples of my works here.
View one of my conservation photography projects here.
- Conservation photography
- Remote field work
- Multimedia directing and producing
- Visual presentations, talks, lectures, and exhibitions
View these skills and services in detail here.
- Associate member of the International League of Conservation Photographers (iLCP)
- Conservation Photography Editor at the Canadian Wildlife Magazine
- Mentorship with National Geographic photographer Frans Lanting
- Mentorship with National Geographic photographer Paul Nicklen
- Internship at the Canadian Geographic Magazine
- Master's degree in Visual Communication with an emphasis in photojournalism from the School of Visual Communication at Ohio University